Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sweet Baby Shower!



I had been looking forward to going to Jenny and baby Stella's shower for a while! I knew it would be decorated so cute and have lots of sweet things to eat... plus another opportunity to see Stella! I wasn't disappointed! The decorations were so cute and the treats delicious. It was a lot of fun to see all the support given to Jenny and Stella. A lot of people have been waiting a long time to celebrate this new baby for Cameron and Jenny. We are so happy that they have a new baby girl to love! And trust me... she is loved, she got some really cool things and a ton of cute girly outfits! Things couldn't be more perfect!

2 comments:

Heidi Joncas said...

All the decorations are so cute! What a special baby girl.

David Merrill Family said...

I am so glad they have baby Stella.