Friday, June 27, 2008

I'm In There Somewhere

We all know that Abigail really is just a mini Tim. I don't think she has anything of me... at least in the looks department! Michael, on the other hand, may still have a chance of looking a little like me. I personally see a lot of Tim's dad David in Michael (those cheeks!), but I think there just may be a little of me in there! My dad came across this picture of mom holding me as a baby and thought that it looked like Michael. Judge for yourself. I just wish I looked as classic and beautiful as my mom!

3 comments:

Jill said...

I'd say there's a resemblance. :) You guys make cute babies, no matter who they look like. :) I love the picture of your mom, you are just every bit as pretty.

Carrie Elder said...

Yes! I've always thought he looks a lot like you. He's got your lily white complexion and your eyes! One things for sure... he is a much bigger baby than you were!

CHRISTINE said...

Hmmm, yeah I guess he looks like you too. Love that picture of you and Mom.