Monday, June 16, 2008

Natural Beauty

Christine recently gave me some picture cd's she had made with miscellaneous pictures from the past few months. I downloaded them and proceeded to take a look. To my surprise, and dismay, I found a few that were less than flattering yet too funny to not take joy in them. I thought, what the heck, I'll post them for a good laugh. We all need to laugh at ourselves sometimes right? (I hope these can be clicked on to make bigger, because the blown up version is just soooo much funnier!)
This one, I must say, is my favorite!
In my defense... Jared took these, in fact I have a sneaky suspicion it was for the soul purpose of getting funny unsuspecting shots of me! I had gone to Christine and Jared's neighborhood ice-cream social. Hence the look of I really don't belong here but I will sit in the corner eating my yummy ice-cream all the same!

2 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

I was laughing when I put these on a disk for you! I didn't want to say anything, but they were pretty darn funny. In the first picture I look pretty funny too. Never trust Jared with a camera.

Carrie Elder said...

Yes, Jared has taken many unsuspecting pictures of me that I hope they've erased! Double chin and all. I had a good laugh at these pictures:) You don't look bad... it's just your face expressions!