Monday, May 17, 2010

An Encouraging Sign

Mike has found a new hobby... cleaning. Yes, that's right. Cleaning.

He loves to get out the Windex and help with dusting too. As long as I'm around to supervise, I let him go to town. I figure its a good sign and should be encouraged. Unfortunately he likes to get it out when I'm not watching. And sometimes his "cleaning" can make more of a mess.
(notice the fly on the floor by his knee and the bottle, he calls them "butterflies", silly boy)

Not only will he get out the Windex, but he sneaks out the Lysol spray bottle and Jet Dry. I don't like it so much when he gets into those and spills them on the floor. So there is now a child proof hook on the cleaning cabinets.
But still, he likes cleaning!! There is hope for this kid!! I'm still working on Abbey's natural instinct to be messy. Maybe I won't have such a hard time with Mike? Messy or clean, I love him... and his smile. Such a sweetie!

1 comment:

David Merrill Family said...

Isn't he the best. He looks like he is happy when he's helping. :)