Saturday, May 29, 2010

Ponies and Barbies

I was cleaning up after giving Abigail and Michael a bath and found Abigail's favorite bath toys put away like this. She cracks me up. These are all her ponies and Barbie's, minus the ones she can't get wet. I was wondering what took her so long to get out of the bath and into her towel!

Notice little Mike's stash in the front of Abigail's posse. Two cars, a helicopter and a police man. Typical difference between boys and girls.
I don't even know how they had room to move in the bath tub. But then again, I remember playing like a mermaid with Carrie in the tub... going in circles around and around!

3 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

So funny! Kids are so interesting. I especially love to watch Abbey... she is a character for sure!

Carrie Elder said...

I remember playing fishies in the tub... we must have been so tiny... how did we move around in there? Tubs seemed smaller back then too. Abigail is so like you with her ponies and like me with her barbies. She's a girlie girl: )

Carrie Elder said...

I remember playing fishies in the tub... we must have been so tiny... how did we move around in there? Tubs seemed smaller back then too. Abigail is so like you with her ponies and like me with her barbies. She's a girlie girl: )