Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Tree Shopping

Last Friday was our Christmas Tree day. We went searching for the perfect tree out on Power Rd. I know... not as charming as finding one up in the mountains. But the excitement was present all the same. Here we are getting ready to find our perfect tree.


Abbey and Mike enjoyed going into the "forest"


I so badly wanted to get Abbey looking around between the trees... but all I could capture was her running away from "the mom with the camera." It was a game of tag for her.

A rare moment of semi stillness for Abigail



We enjoyed the hot chocolate, cookies and candy cane mints while the nice boys helped tie the tree down on the car.

Ahhh, mission accomplished... now for the three mile trek home!

Abigail really enjoyed her hot chocolate on the way home... I think I'm a little camera happy with my new camera!



The sunset on the way home was beautiful, I couldn't help but try to capture those pretty colors. The pictures still don't do it justice!

1 comment:

August and Melissa said...

One of those kind boys was August's little brother :)
Your lights look great- love the palm! Thanks so much for dinner the other night! It was delicious and way fun! We will have to do it again soon! That pic of Tim's pants is hilarious! LOL