Monday, December 15, 2008

Merry Early Christmas

Tim and I got an early family Christmas gift for ourselves. A new camera! We decided that we would get it early so we could take good pictures of all our holiday festivities! I love it!! I still need to read up on it so I can take really good pictures... but it has been fun figuring it out as I go. Here are some pictures with the new camera (just for the sake of taking a picture with the new camera)
These were taken at Christine's. Tim was giving Wyatt and Abigail pony rides. It looked like a lot of fun!

A random picture of me... because I never seem to make it onto the blog!

Abigail is the hardest subject to photograph! I have a ton more that weren't good enough to post!

I love taking pictures of Michael, I hope they don't bore you!

No comments: