Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Way Behind

Wow I'm way behind. I haven't posted hardly anything from November and it is already December! So here is a quick glance at our November so I can get on with December!

-Paisley's Blessing-

What a sweet day it was to attend Paisley's baby blessing. She is a special and strong little spirit! All the Merrill's were able to come so we tried our best to get the most updated pictures of the whole family after the blessing.


-Batgirl-
Abbey found Quinn's batman costume while we were at the Papa's house and decided she wanted to try it on. It reminded me of the Halloween picture of Christine when she was probably around the same age. She begged my mom to let her wear this astronaut costume with a funny looking mask. I wish I had it on my computer, it would have been funny to compare the two!

-Black Eye Beauty-

Abbey fell out of the grocery cart head first while standing in the cart at Wal-Mart. Not fun!! But she was okay and ended up getting her first black eye a day in a half afterward. She loved to tell people her eye was hurt... who cared if she was pointing to the wrong eye half of the time!

-One to Six-

Mike got his first tooth on the bottom in October, all of the sudden I looked in his mouth and noticed he was getting five more all at the same time! The front four on top and the second front on the bottom.

He went from a little baby to looking like a little man with teeth in a matter of a few days! I think that explains Mike... he goes full blast when he begins a new phase or milestone!

-Princess and the Pea-

Abbey's little crib turned into a toddler bed was getting a little too small.

We finally broke down and got her a new princess bed. (All those puffs on the blanket have been pulled off now!) She was so excited to go look for one and very disappointed that we couldn't take it home right then and there when we found it!

Ab's loves her bed and its so funny to go in and check in on her... she rarely is sleeping in the normal position... mostly backwards and sideways!

-Sibling Bonding, I Think-
How sweet, what a good big sister...

Wait a second... what are you doing?... Mike looks worried!

I knew it was too good to be true!


-The Natural-

Tim was able to go play church softball two times! They usually play on a weekday evening when Tim works... but the finals were held around noon on two Saturday's... so Tim got to go play. He hadn't played ball since we lived in Payson. The second time we went I got smart and brought to very essential items... the double stroller and the camera!
It's no surprise Tim played well and enjoyed himself. Our ward won the tournament too. I enjoyed the Pete's Fish and Chips afterwards! And Abbey enjoyed the carousel ride at Pete's!

-Twice is Nice!-

Okay, cheesy I know, but I had to put something about Twilight in my November post!
I went with Carrie for a early showing on the following Monday after opening night. The tickets were all sold out before then! We enjoyed going with one another and giggling due to giddiness and embarrassment! But all in all, I really liked the movie. At first I thought I wouldn't subject Tim to it, but Christine took Jared and he said he liked it. So I decided to talk Tim into going with me. I told him that I was probably going to buy it when it came out on video, so he would eventually see it... Why not watch it on big screen with surround sound like it is intended to be seen? Date night! The second time was even better. Tim thought it was worth the ticket and was entertaining. Which in guy language means he liked it!

1 comment:

David Merrill Family said...

This is a great post, Connie. Thank you for the updates, reminders, Babies, softball, etc.