Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving

Jill and John were so nice to host Thanksgiving at their house this year. It was full of food, family and fun! That is until I threw up that evening in Quinn and Parker's bathroom! Sorry everyone! I hope no one else gets sick!!

Some highlights from the day...
little fingers sneaking tastes of the pies
fried turkey
beautiful table and place settings
individual thankful lists for each of us
cousins, cousins, cousins
Mike taking his first steps
and...
enjoying it all with family!

3 comments:

CHRISTINE said...

Wow! You have been behind. Great posts...sorry you got sick on Thanksgiving. Jill did a great job hosting the party...everything looked so nice. I love Abbey's new bed! Cute. I love Mikey too. Thanks for letting me babysit the other day. I just have a special place in my heart for your kids. I kind of want to see Twilight again because I've heard several times that the second time is even better...you up for a third time?? By the way, looks like we have just one little baby on the way...I had an ultrasound today. I'll have to post some pictures. Love you!

Carrie Elder said...

I'm sorry you got sick... I think the worst day to get sick is Thanksgiving... all that food... eww! I'm with Christin... Twilight!

Heidi Joncas said...

Thanksgiving was a good day. It was a bummer that you got sick. I hope it didn't last long.

I love Abbey's bed. She is such a fun girl.!