Monday, December 15, 2008

The Return of Clark Griswold

We were really excited to put lights up for the first time on our house. It wasn't as big of a project as last year thankfully! And I think they turned out well... at least it lights up our little corner. The dang street lamp went out months ago and we know don't have neighbors in front and on both sides of us... kind of creepy! I wish everyone had lights up all year long. Its so much fun.

Tim reprising his role as Clark Griswold

I couldn't help it... I took this picture and noticed something funny... I blew it up for everyone else to enjoy (Tim said it was okay!)

While Tim was using our only ladder, I helped by trimming this palm. With multiple pokes on my hands, fingers, legs and a bleeder on my scalp; I will never volunteer to do that again. No wonder why Tim hadn't done it and let it grow out to where it was almost overhanging on the sidewalk!

Here's the pile of palms taken off. I pat myself on the back for this!

And since I had gotten good at dealing with that palm... I was the one who put lights on it, with considerably less pokes this time around!

Abbey enjoyed relaxing on the driveway... what goes through her head?

Our beautiful outcome after a few days of tinkering and hanging lights.

I'm proud of my palm!

1 comment:

Heidi Joncas said...

good job tim on the lights they look good. Jeremiah