Monday, December 15, 2008

Cousin Misty

Earlier this December I was lucky enough to have my cousin Misty stay with me Friday afternoon until Saturday afternoon. Abigail loves Misty! So we were real excited to spend some time with her. Misty and I go way back. I babysat Misty when she was little, and we played a lot during family get togethers. I can't believe how much she has grown in to a beautiful young women. She is almost 14 and a really cool girl. It's really fun to see her play with my kids now, it's like it went full circle! We went out to eat, shopping, ate candy and watched a rented movie. We had a good time.

I think she looks so beautiful in this picture

She was surrounded by my kids most of the time... that can get kind of overwhelming, but she was great about it

No comments: